This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE4 iM fail....question

Started by Anthony Del Balso, July 19, 2017 · 2 Replies · 89 Views

Anthony Del Balso

Hello

I have completed SLS PE4 (it's now 'easy' on step 9). However, since I don't have any pads, I've been doing "elevated" deck squats on my yoga mat. So I've effectively completed SLS PE5 as well. 

I fail SLS PE4 iM on both sides, with a LONG ways to go on the left foot forward sweep, and a little ways to go with the right leg.

I would like to move onto SLS PE5 step 9, and do iM for both PE4 and PE5 between each set of 10 deck squats every week, until I gain sufficient hip ROM to complete SLS PE4 IM. My system to achieve this goal is to complete front and middle stretch series weekly.

What does the GST team think of this approach? 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Anthony, first of all I have to ask you to post a video of your failed attempt.