Parkour / Gymnastics

Started by pauley, March 7, 2010 · 6 Replies · 2,350 Views

pauley

Sorry about putting this post in here i was confused where to put it but i was wondering if anyone on the forum were freerunners or tracuers was just wondering to see what body weight excercises they do for conditioning if any different to those in book and if they had suggestions for excercises thanks

Nick Van Bockxmeer

You probably wont need to make many modifications from the book.

All the extra leg work should be taken care of during your parkour training, just drilling precisions etc.

Marcelo Lara

I'm a traceur.

Normally, I did push-ups, crunches (abs) and squats, but right now I prefer all the FBEs that I noticed in Building the Gymnastic Bodies.

For the Legs, you should try SLS (pistols), calf raises and jumps. Also, when you are in your Technical training, you should do several Drilling Precisions. That's very efective.

...and running, sprinting.

pauley

yeah it is i theres more excercises on there though too look at maybe some different

Marcelo Lara
pauley said:
yeah it is i theres more excercises on there though too look at maybe some different

Yesssss