This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

With alcohol

Started by Yoon Park, July 19, 2017 · 3 Replies · 198 Views

Yoon Park

I understand any physical exercise with alcohol is not a good idea. Alcohol in general is not a good idea.

Having said that, I come home around 8pm from work, let's say I have dinner with one or two glasses of wine. Now at this point, would it not be advised to go through the basic movements? Would it be okay to perform the exercises with caution (moving slowly, etc)?

Darin Phoenix

Alcohol is known to impair motor performance and athletic function. In my opinion, it does not make a lot of sense if you are trying to get the most out of a program.

Tobias Karlsson

You will most likely to get the maximum out of your effort but you will get some use and certainly more than nothing. 

Ali Mohammed
On 19-7-2017 at 3:32 AM, Yoon Park said:

I understand any physical exercise with alcohol is not a good idea. Alcohol in general is not a good idea.

Having said that, I come home around 8pm from work, let's say I have dinner with one or two glasses of wine. Now at this point, would it not be advised to go through the basic movements? Would it be okay to perform the exercises with caution (moving slowly, etc)?

Drinking 1-2 wine a day is actually healthy and does not effect testosteron that much. But to do this before a workout would not be very helpful.

Being woozy while doing handstands against a wall can become messy ;)