This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP pe13

Started by Michael Batuk, July 18, 2017 · 3 Replies · 94 Views

Michael Batuk

Can you please check my form on ring dips?

thank you

 

Luke Searra

Michael, I love the no excuses setup. Your ring form is fine for these reasons:

1) Good turnout at the top of the ring dips.

2) Good depth at the bottom of the ring dip with shoulders below elbows.

Keep up the great and inspiring training.

Michael Batuk

Thank you Luke.Im so happy to hear that.

Im not skipping progression only working more advanced elements on top of my regular foundation training.

however  I'm struggling coming back to dip position on Russian dips so internal rotation.I know going through progression step by step will offset any deficiencies.Is there anything in particular I should look specifically to strengthen this area?

thank you

Luke Searra

Hello again Michael, would be able to post a video of your Russian Dip?