This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hayden's First 8 Week Training Cycle

Started by Hayden.M., March 7, 2010 · 3 Replies · 760 Views

Hayden.M.

hi all,

just wanted any opinions, views or advice on my training programme.

- I train on Wednesday and Saturday.

- Each time I do the conditioning, it is straight after my Tricking/Gymnastic work.

- After I finish a set of FBE + FSP I have a 2minute rest period.

here it is:

#1

- bulgarian rows on rings (3sets/5reps) + back lever work

- bulgarian pushups on rings (3sets/5reps) + wall handstand

- leg curls (3sets/1 or 2 reps) + front lever work

- circular hanging leg lifts (3sets/4reps) + straddle L work

#2

- L pullups, shoulder width (3sets/3reps) + back lever work

- ring dips (3sets/4reps) + wall handstand

- single leg squat jumps (3sets/3reps) + front lever work

- AB wheel (on knees) followed immediatly by back crunches (3sets/5reps each) + L sit work

#3

- curls, inverted chinups (3sets/5reps) + back lever work

- wall handstand (3sets/1minute)

- tuck jumps as high as I can (3sets/5reps) + front lever work

- Hanging leg lifts (3sets/4reps) + straddle L work

thats it. because i only train 2 day a week, it goes something like this:

wednesday = #1, saturday = #2, wednesday = #3, saturday = #1, etc.

i have only had 5 training sessions of this so far, but everytime I do it, it seems to be getting harder and im only doing 2 days a week. however this might be normal so ill just finish the 8 week cycle and let you know how it went :D .

thanks for your time,

hayden

Seiji

If you repeat "this is easy" in your head before and while you do it (and mean it), it'll be easier on you.

Gregor
Seiji said:
If you repeat "this is easy" in your head before and while you do it (and mean it), it'll be easier on you.

Hahaaha, not always :lol:

Animalonfire
Hayden.M. said:
however this might be normal so ill just finish the 8 week cycle and let you know how it went :D .

Nothing wrong with taking 12 weeks if necessary. It could actually make you gain faster, especially if it prevents injury.