This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elevated Deck Squat

Started by Jason Hall, July 16, 2017 · 2 Replies · 125 Views

Jason Hall

43 years old.  6'2, 225.  Started F1 15 months ago training each element once per week.  Only recently started dabbling in stretch series but honestly do have difficulty completing all of the stretch workouts due to a busy job.  My elevated deck squat started at 8 inches.  Is there anything I can do to speed up my progress.  My inability to move to a normal deck squat does not allow me to progress in many of the movement elements.

 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KqUcK4m0ri4

Alessandro Mainente

Hey jason, can you perform the squat with the ankles and knees together?

Jason Hall

This is what I have been working with since the start.  I guess I should have gotten a form check much sooner.  I will try to see how low I can go with ankles and knees as close as I can get them