Hi there,
I would like to progress to next PE for this exercise. Please take a look & comment on PE & mobility.
Thank you kindly. Sarah
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Sarah Gordon, July 16, 2017 · 5 Replies · 138 Views
Hi there,
I would like to progress to next PE for this exercise. Please take a look & comment on PE & mobility.
Thank you kindly. Sarah
Hi Sarah,
It looks like you are doing a fairly good job. I recommend making some small adjustments before moving on. On your PE try to keep your knees together as you stand up. Also, it is a bit difficult to tell because of the angle of the video, but it looks like you are not standing up completely (knees and hips straight) between reps. Can you also post a side view?
On your iM you are leaning forward too much. Try to keep your chest/spine as vertical as possible as you squat. At the bottom of your squat, aim to get the upper leg horizontal with the ground. You are still a bit shy of this goal.
Overall, things look good. Keep up the great work!
Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner I can see what you are saying when I view this again. I will work on your suggestions & post front & side view after some more work to improve as you suggest.
I'm looking forward to seeing your improvement, Sarah!
Hi, @Jeffrey Bittner could you give me some more tips about my technique. Been working to keep knees together & standing up in between. I wonder if I need to execute faster? Appreciate your tips. Sarah
Hi @Sarah Gordon,
Good job and huge improvement in keeping your feet and knees together. If you want to improve it more, pull your knees closer to your chest and round your back as you roll back from a deck squat. (this will improve as your compression strength gets better and also from refining the other elements like bent body hollow rocks, tuckups, jefferson curls to name a few.) Keep up the good work. As for your mobility, awesome range of motion but just keep in mind not to bend too much from your waist when you go down. (keep core tight and torso upright as you go down) I hope this helps.