Here are my forms on the bridge, bridge PU and hip tap (not too much of hip tapping going on but it's an effort though:))
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Elias Lehtinen, July 15, 2017 · 4 Replies · 72 Views
Here are my forms on the bridge, bridge PU and hip tap (not too much of hip tapping going on but it's an effort though:))
Hi Elias,
Nice work here!
Your form is looking good in the elevated TB so you can soon start to bring your feet together and eventually take a sep further down on the stall bars.
Good job on the bridge pushups. I know it's tempting to look at the floor as you push down but try to avoid hyperextending your neck.
The hip taps are though, you can scale this as you've done here. Try to not bend you knees ![]()
Looking forward to see your progress on these, keep up he great work!
Thanks Pauline for the great tips!
I'm little uncertain how to approach the intensity vs. form of the bridge.
Should I get the full 60 sec with current form and then get legs together and so on. Also in the push ups, should I increase the rom or reps first?
Great questions, Elias!
Always form first. When you are able to hold 60sec with your current form start working your way up tp 60s with feet together. Also for the bridge push ups, work on increasing the ROM, then reps
Yes, form always comes first as I initially was expecting. Thank you again Pauline!