Hey guys!
I'm looking to buy some gymnastics equipment for a gym and wanted to know if there's some great places online where I can look on (preferably close or in Canada)? Does GB has a place where it buys all its stuff?
Thanks!
Started by Étienne Lajeunesse, July 15, 2017 · 2 Replies · 1,915 Views
Hey guys!
I'm looking to buy some gymnastics equipment for a gym and wanted to know if there's some great places online where I can look on (preferably close or in Canada)? Does GB has a place where it buys all its stuff?
Thanks!
How is your search for equipment coming along? Are you referring to true gymnastics equpiment such as parallel bars, pommel horse, etc?
1 hour ago, Tanya Hill said:How is your search for equipment coming along? Are you referring to true gymnastics equpiment such as parallel bars, pommel horse, etc?
Hey Tanya,
Yes, I'm looking for this kind of equipment. It's been a little while since my last search, but I'm still interested!