This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Cairo, Egypt?

Started by Dina Amin, July 15, 2017 · 10 Replies · 542 Views

Dina Amin

Hello! Anyone else from Egypt doing the training program? :)

Ali Mohammed

Hi! I travel to Egypt from time to time to visit family and stay there. Any good recommendations for training locations? Would be nice!

Dina Amin

@Ali Mohammed It depends, where in Cairo (I assume it's cairo) and which courses are you doing. I train at one of the crossfit places (crossfit stars) so that I can use the rings. Maybe a crossfit place would allow you to train at their place. You wont find a stall bar there though. Another option is a sports club, they have gymnastic halls there, so you'll find all equipment there, in that case try to find a place that allows visitors if you are not a member in any.

Ali Mohammed

I travel back and forth between Cairo and Alexandria. I do all courses basically: F1, H1 all Stretches. Crossfit place might be best during an open hour if I can find one somewhat close.

Thanks. Didn't think of the gymnastics halls. Find stuff in Egypt online isn't always easy but I'll give it a go.

Dina Amin

@Ali Mohammed Hmmm not sure if there are any crossfit places in Alex, but there is definitely a gymnastic hall. Tell me where in Cairo will you be staying and I'll send you some crossfit places you can contact and ask. Btw I am also doing F1 and the stretches series. 

Ali Mohammed
On 20-8-2017 at 10:44 AM, Dina Amin said:

@Ali Mohammed Hmmm not sure if there are any crossfit places in Alex, but there is definitely a gymnastic hall. Tell me where in Cairo will you be staying and I'll send you some crossfit places you can contact and ask. Btw I am also doing F1 and the stretches series. 

Hey! Sorry for the late response. I'm staying at Rehab with family and I see that there is a Crossfit Place nearby (Mountain View). How do you train if they are always giving lessons?

Oussama KHELLADI

HEllo brother and sister am from Algiers Algeria :D

 doing the foundations H1 H2 and MSS from january 2016 , how do you find the GB program ? 

Dina Amin
On 9/10/2017 at 10:17 AM, Ali Mohammed said:

Hey! Sorry for the late response. I'm staying at Rehab with family and I see that there is a Crossfit Place nearby (Mountain View). How do you train if they are always giving lessons?

Small world! Yes that's the one I train at, stars health and sports centre. I used to do crossfit there so I just asked them if I can use the rings and they allowed me to use the facility during classes. The mountain view box is only open during sessions only. You can send them, tell them what training you are doing, and ask if you can use the space for some time.  

Dina Amin

Hi oussama! I've only been doing f1 and the stretch series for a few months so I can't really tell yet. Progress has been slow so far, but it was expected.

Tanya Hill

Hi @Dina Amin I travel to Egypt quite a bit. I would love to meet with you sometime. I just got back from three weeks in Hurghada but I will be back in the new year. Reach out if you need anything. 

Dina Amin
On 9/12/2017 at 6:07 AM, Tanya Hill said:

Hi @Dina Amin I travel to Egypt quite a bit. I would love to meet with you sometime. I just got back from three weeks in Hurghada but I will be back in the new year. Reach out if you need anything. 

Hi @Tanya Hill ! I just saw your message! That's awesome! It would be great to meet you. Let me know whenever you are in Cairo.