This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE4

Started by Jacob Lindqvist, July 15, 2017 · 4 Replies · 69 Views

Jacob Lindqvist

Am I doing this correct?

 

Pauline Taube

Hi Jacob,

On the PE make sure to keep a strong ppt without piking your hips. Could you please submit another video from a front view? This way we will be able to give you more accurate feedback. 

The iM is looking pretty good, can you also submit another video from a back view of these?

 

thank you! 

Jacob Lindqvist

Will do this ASAP.

thanks!

Jacob Lindqvist

Here are the videos. I hope I filmed the way you wanted it.

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Jacob, here follows my critique:

-PE it is good

-Im you tend to lose the amplitude of the straddle especially when you hold the right leg in the straddle position, it tends to move a bit inward.