This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Prone Band Pull 48 weeks progress

Started by Suzanna McGee, July 15, 2017 · 2 Replies · 91 Views

Suzanna McGee

This is still far from perfect, but 48 weeks ago, I was able to lift only about one foot off the ground. I did all my 10 reps while Coach (and Orench, Kira, Grace) in the follow along video were doing the second or third repetition. I couldn't get up, I couldn't hold it, I collapsed down… A complete disgrace to a prone band pull :P

Now, 48 weeks later, I can keep the slow controlled tempo according to Coach's cues, and also almost enjoy myself on the top of the movement. Yet again, the consistent work shows results. Posting just to inspire others who are starting with the thoracic bridge stretches and feeling the struggle. 

 

prone band pull TBS 48 weeks.jpg

Pauline Taube

Thanks for sharing Suzanna :)

Nice progress, keep up the great work! 

Jeffrey Bittner

Awesome job, Suzanna! It's great to hear that you're being consistent and seeing yourself progress because of it. Thanks for sharing your fantastic progress with us!