This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elevated bridge form check

Started by Jeffrey Mailly, July 14, 2017 · 30 Replies · 415 Views

Alessandro Mainente

Damn, you gained some serious degrees of shoulder flexion! this is a good inspiration for all the students.

Jeffrey Mailly
14 hours ago, Pauline Taube said:

I would recommend to elevate your feet more, this will make it easier to lean more into the Stretch and get your shoulders over your wrists.

Thanks Pauline. I'll see what else I have in my basement that might work. 

Jeffrey Mailly
4 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Damn, you gained some serious degrees of shoulder flexion! this is a good inspiration for all the students.

 You really think so? Thanks! I've been taking the coach recommendations seriously. Giving my best effort. I'll post another update in a few weeks. 

Alessandro Mainente

Look the distance between ears and elbows..

Jennifer Marie
On 9/3/2017 at 6:37 AM, Jeffrey Mailly said:

 You really think so? Thanks! I've been taking the coach recommendations seriously. Giving my best effort. I'll post another update in a few weeks. 

I agree! Often I don't see the differences the coaches point out, but your before and after shots were very different. Great job Jeffrey! Your hard work is definitely paying off!

Jeffrey Mailly

Thank you for the encouragement! :D