This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP pe9

Started by Michael Batuk, July 14, 2017 · 4 Replies · 86 Views

Michael Batuk

Hi 

Can you please check my Korean dips form?

I would appreciate a feedback.Thank You

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Michael Batuk,

Looking good. Just make sure to lock your knees and keep your legs straight all the time. Make sure to make all reps consistent.
 

Michael Batuk

Will do.Thank you for the feedback Leo.

Also,I've recently reversed to HBP PE3 just to correct my pseudo planche.Is this still good to continue with more advanced elements after I've finished my main foundation training ?

Everett Carroll

Hi Michael,

That's a great question. Make PPP your focus but feel free to "play" with more advanced movements after. During that time, work on things like form and, even more importantly, the mobility exercises associated with more advanced progressions. 

Michael Batuk

That's great tip  thank you