Thank you for your feedback.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jin Liu, July 14, 2017 · 10 Replies · 141 Views
Thank you for your feedback.
Hi Jin,
On your handstand PE5, try to do this with PPT. When you are doing the iM, try not to lean forward and make sure only the arms are moving. Keep on working on it. ![]()
3 minutes ago, Leo Trinidad said:Hi Jin,
On your handstand PE5, try to do this with PPT. When you are doing the iM, try not to lean forward and make sure only the arms are moving. Keep on working on it.
Thanks Leo! I'll try to reduce the upper body movement as the arms are going around the body. But is it possible to have no movement at all? The body will lean slightly just to counter balance the weight in the hands, no?
Hi Jin,
It will move if you are not strong enough. Yes it is possible to have no movement at all if you are strong enough and you are using your whole body as one. Keep working on it.
Also, I suggest moving the armpit as much as you closer to the floor during the flexion.
The dislocate it is asymmetric, do not increase the weight.
On 7/14/2017 at 0:08 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:Also, I suggest moving the armpit as much as you closer to the floor during the flexion.
The dislocate it is asymmetric, increase the weight.
Hi @Alessandro Mainente, I know you mentioned to increase weight in the shoulder dislocate. But before that, there are things need fixing, like the unevenness and the grip width. So I reduced the weight in the video below. Does it look more even, or no? If not, what's the best way to correct it? Is this width enough for mastery or need to be narrower? Lastly, just to confirm, is mastery weight really 25lbs? Don't remember if I read it somewhere or I remembered it wrong...
thanks!!
The reps here begin to be symmetrical from the 3rd rep and you can clearly see this from your left shoulder when the dislocates begin.
I think my elbow rotation may not be perfectly synchronized throughout the motion, in addition to one hand initiates slightly earlier than the other. Slowing it down is probably a good way to correct the unevenness. I'm assuming the grip width is enough for mastery? If I could go narrower I would. I'm still steps away from mastery, so we'll see.
Closest hand distance so far. I'm happy with it ![]()
Nice improvement, Jin!
A quality check can be made in function of the weight position. if the weight it is centered in the front but not in the back it is due to different bar inclination during the execise. different inclination means a bit of difference from left to right. simmetric work comes first always.