Hi
Can you check my form here please.In my opinion there is not enough compression.I would appreciate you feedback.Thank You.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Michael Batuk, July 13, 2017 · 4 Replies · 58 Views
Hi
Can you check my form here please.In my opinion there is not enough compression.I would appreciate you feedback.Thank You.
Hi Michael,
You're correct: more compression is needed. Keep working to get your chest up higher. Sit up tall and aim to reach beyond your toes. Also, ensure your feet return all the way to the floor between each rep.
Thank you very much.I don't know why I haven't check my form here earlier on.Having access to gb coaches is a true goldmine.
#dissolvingego
HI Michael the movement here has more a technical issue for now. you are lifting the feet before the upper body, this is a lack of coordination. if you leave the floor with the feet first you have no chances to lift the upper body completely which it is required from the course.
Thank you Allesandro.