Keeping both my butt cheeks on the ground, I'm seeing very little mobility on swivel hips... what other kind of mobility can I do outside of workouts to help get me there?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Swivel Hip Immobility
Started by Caleb Mcmahan, July 11, 2017 · 3 Replies · 177 Views
Caleb, the stretch series is a great compliment to any of the GB courses. Specifically consider the front and middle split series.
thanks luke- done and done and done with the three stretch series... you're right they're awesome... how does it work as far as progressions on these? After X amount of sessions is there another one? or do i just repeat this set of stretches for each of the series?
Hey Caleb, you're welcome my friend! Yes, you just repeat the follow along videos until you can do the full stretches without scales (if you have questions about not being able to get into any of the movements please let me know and I will explain them to you), and once you can do the full stretches you keep following the videos to get as flexible as possible!