This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Weird sensation while doing shoulder extension walks

Started by Florian Gattung, July 10, 2017 · 2 Replies · 64 Views

Florian Gattung

Hi,

so I have been doing foundation and the stretch series for roughly a year now.

This morning while doing the bridge series in my basement I was scared for a little moment, because I thought an insect or a worm had crawled up behind my back.

Turned out the worm were my fingers, which touched each other for the first time in this exercise. ☺

It's always nice to have coach's mantra of consistency show up in reality and give you some results which allow you to celebrate the path of success you are on.

 

Thanks to coach and the community,

Florian

Alessandro Mainente

ahahha too funny!!! I?m happy for you Florian!

Suzanna McGee
14 hours ago, Florian Gattung said:

Turned out the worm were my fingers, which touched each other for the first time in this exercise. ☺

Ha ha ha, so funny… worms behind your back, the best pet ever  :-) Congratulations!!!!