This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE5 & im

Started by Johan Tideland, July 8, 2017 · 8 Replies · 114 Views

Johan Tideland

Hello

Just started this progression, how is this looking?

PE side

PE front

im

Thanks

Johan

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Johan Tideland,

PE looks good but avoid bending your knees. Your iM is very nice. Keep working on it.

Johan Tideland

Thanks for the feedback Leo! Yea I saw that my knees bend a bit, I will work on eliminating it

Johan Tideland

Hi again, I have been trying to keep my knees locked how does it look?

2nd set

5th set

Thanks

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Johan Tideland,

Looks a lot more better. The goal is to be able to this with locked knees. Trying moving that "drawer" thing a bit forward. Keep working on it. Nice improvement. :)

Johan Tideland

Hi

I have been working on really keeping my knees locked. I think it is better, what do you think? anything else I need to improve before I start to add more reps and sets?

Thanks

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, Johan. It looks good!

Johan Tideland

Hi

I just want to check in and see that things are looking okay before I move on. Anything to improve?

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Great job, Johan. It looks like you're ready to move on. Congratulations on the progress!