This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Pre Game Stretch

Started by Tee Met, July 8, 2017 · 4 Replies · 83 Views

Tee Met

Hello Coach,

I have been doing the Stretch Series and love it!  There are so many good stretches that I'm finding it difficult to choose some to do at home before my ice hockey games.  Can you recommend some?  The concern is not to over do it.

Thank you,

Tee

Alessandro Mainente

Hii Tee, before doing any type of sports activity it is not suggested the static strength, you should consider dynamic variation with a progressive increase in the range of motion.

Tee Met

Alessandro,

This is good information.  Could you provide me with an example?

Thank you,

Tara

Darin Phoenix

The limber from the Fundamentals series could be used as a good warm up if you have access to that.

Tee Met

Darin,

I can't thank you enough for the Daily Limber.  I completely forgot about that.  It is perfect for what I need.

Tee