I'm struggling to get past step 2 on this one (12 reps). 60 seems like a long way away. Any pointers would be appreciated.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Francisco Garcia, July 8, 2017 · 4 Replies · 77 Views
I'm struggling to get past step 2 on this one (12 reps). 60 seems like a long way away. Any pointers would be appreciated.
Hy FRancisco, the major problem which still persist during all the reps it is a breaking in the Bodyline, in fact immediately after the roll on the upper back you move down the knee to generate momentum and you increase the hips angle, if the knee is moved the shoulder must follow the movement of the lower limb in order to maintain the same angle at the hips.
for this reason the for must be completely corrected.
Thanks @Alessandro Mainente I see what you mean. I will work on rocking while keeping the relative position of the shoulders and knees the same. This is a deceptively hard exercise
One of the most helpful tips a coach gave me, was to do them smaller. In the beginning i tried to lift my whole ass from the ground, with the consequence that i rolled till my upper back. Now i try to rock only from the tailbone to the area where the bra is ;-)
It's a hard exercise, but one day you'll get there!
Thank you @Petra Dvorak . That is a very useful tip. I'll give that a try next time as I have had a lot of trouble with this one. It's nice to see your progress!