i rushed my set up on the push ups and wasn't positioned the way I wanted to be. I adjusted my position after 1 or 2 reps. The last 4 are representative of my typical form.
Thanks for your feedback
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Kelly Gage, July 7, 2017 · 1 Replies · 43 Views
i rushed my set up on the push ups and wasn't positioned the way I wanted to be. I adjusted my position after 1 or 2 reps. The last 4 are representative of my typical form.
Thanks for your feedback
Hi Kelly,
Coming along well. Here are my tips:
PE-
Work on protracting much more strongly at the top of each rep. Use the same cues I provided in your sPL/PE1 form check.
Engage your glutes and core more. Maintain tension there the entire time.
Straighten your legs completely.
Keep your elbows in close to your sides.
iM-
Fight to keep the dumbbell in line with your shoulder the entire time, especially when it is beind you.
Be sure to rotate the DB a full 180-degrees at the top of movement before beginning the lower.
Reach back behind you strongly.
Keep up the hard work!