Loose Shoulders

Started by Gym Stunts, March 5, 2010 · 3 Replies · 3,296 Views

Gym Stunts

I have extremely loose shoulders, if a minimal amount of force is applied in the right direction they will pop halfway out of socket momentarily.

The front lever is just the exact way to do that to my shoulders. Are there any drills available to tighten up the shoulder ligaments for that? Right now I have to keep my arms slightly bent to take the pressure off or it feels like I'm going to pop it completely out, which is a bummer as I'd like to a perfect front lever.

Gym Stunts

Yes, thank you this is perfect. Just one session of this and my shoulders already felt better.

Charles Weill
Gym Stunts said:
Yes, thank you this is perfect. Just one session of this and my shoulders already felt better.

I'm glad it helped. :D It's done me a lot of good. I am taking a break from all intense exercise this week and might do some more of the band work at a lesser intensity for maintenance. By the way, resistance band work makes a great upper body warm-up.

Good luck!