Hi, this is currently my nemesis. Both PE and iM are tough but I think they may need some adjustments. Gone back down to 5x3 in this exercise recently to focus on form a little more. This is my last set.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Christopher Hancox, July 6, 2017 · 5 Replies · 97 Views
Hi, this is currently my nemesis. Both PE and iM are tough but I think they may need some adjustments. Gone back down to 5x3 in this exercise recently to focus on form a little more. This is my last set.
Hi Christopher, the PE it is ok, the IM needs refinements, feel free to do it daily and rest in the lowest position for some time.
Thanks Alessandro. I will continue progressing with PE and add iM to my daily limber.
Slow progress on this coupled with having a cold recently. On 4x6 but think I can progress now. This is last set.
Also, what would be causing medial knee pain on internal rotation of right leg in IM?
Can I get a form check on this please. Thanks.
Hi @Christopher Hancox,
Looking good. Just avoid bending the knees.