Hi, can I get a form check on this. Think I may need to lower my hips on PE?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Christopher Hancox, July 6, 2017 · 7 Replies · 140 Views
Hi, can I get a form check on this. Think I may need to lower my hips on PE?
Nice work, keep doing the IM slowly.
I have been moving up and have reached 4x15. Just need a form check to iron out any faults at this stage before going for mastery.
Hey Christopher, notice that in the support position the hips are a bit piked, strive to have flat open hips!
After a few months of having on and off colds and slowly building back up. Here is my latest attempt at 4x15 PE1. Think hips could still be lowered a bit but protraction at the top feels good.
???
Hey Christopher,
You're spot on. Keep working on holding stronger PPT during your push ups. Like you said, your protraction looks solid, but there are a few reps during your set where you do not fully protract. Work on hitting strong protraction on each rep. Nice work!
Attempted mastery this time. Tried to keep an eye on PPT and protraction. Still room for improvement?
It looks good, Christopher! Awesome work!