I just wanted to report that 4 weeks into my training and I am already seeing a great improvement in scapular movement. For the past 10+yrs I've had this uncomfortable feeling in my right shoulder blade. Almost like a knuckle that needed to crack but I could never get to it. Talk about annoying. I'm happy to report that the discomfort has been cut in half in just 4 weeks. My doctor looked at it some time ago and referred to it as Scapular dyskinesis. Can't believe I've lived with it for this long. Not anymore. Coach, if you see this, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Scapular dyskinesis
Started by Jeffrey Mailly, July 5, 2017 · 1 Replies · 56 Views
Jeffrey!!
That is great news, congrats my friend. I believe GST is the best physical therapy you can give your body. ![]()