Hey everyone
please may I have a form check of my 2pike 2squat to make sure I am ok particularly where the lower back /Apt is concerned
many thanks
Leigh
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Leigh Kettle, July 4, 2017 · 2 Replies · 122 Views
Hey everyone
please may I have a form check of my 2pike 2squat to make sure I am ok particularly where the lower back /Apt is concerned
many thanks
Leigh
NIce work Leight, you can also experiment to grab your legs and compress the body to the legs and try to extend the knees as much as you can, you are not forced to locking them out completely.
23 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:NIce work Leight, you can also experiment to grab your legs and compress the body to the legs and try to extend the knees as much as you can, you are not forced to locking them out completely.
Thanks Alex
ok great I will try this .
The not locking the knees I did for a while a bit back from your recommendation and definitely feel it's helped me
during daily "less intense" pike work I would slightly bend legs and then during the main gb stretch session I would do them locked straight . Seemed to really help me I think
thanks again