This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Long Term Goals for Jefferson Curls, Xiaopeng Forward/Backward

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, July 3, 2017 · 1 Replies · 129 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hello guys!

I've been training Jefferson Curls, just after my main foundation routine, adding little by little further weight. I also remember that in the past a similar advice was given for Xiaopeng forwards/backward too. So do you suggest to add these xiaopeng mobility exercises too?

I also would like to know for each of the exercises I mentioned which goal could be a good target for a 5x5 routine, if it exists! Consider my weight is about 56 kg.

Thank you all!

Alessandro

 

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Alessandro Di Sanzo,

Depending on your deficits, you may add the xiaopengs. When you advance further it would be beneficial to keep these exercises at a single set of 10 reps as a warmup.