This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE1 form check

Started by Christopher Hancox, July 3, 2017 · 4 Replies · 65 Views

Christopher Hancox

Hi, I've struggled on these for quite a while now. Initially just performing the movement, then trying to perfect form. Need some pointers now so I know I'm on the right path. iM will inevitably hold me back on progressing with this one so I have loads of time to get it right. (Although I did make 1-2cm progress in mobility this week :D).

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Christopher Hancox,

Yes you are in the right track. When you do the tuck ups, try no to touch the floor and to keep your feet always pointed. I hope this helps. Keep working on it until you have mastered the coupled mobility along with it. :)

Christopher Hancox

Been stuck on these of ages now. Still finding pointing toes difficult. Think it's getting there though. What d'ya think?

 

Christopher Hancox

Can I get a form check on this iM. It's been 4 or so months of work to get myself to this point. I started this with my hand around 6" from the floor! Any pointers toward getting this perfect would be great.

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Christopher. a couple of suggestions:

-on the PE try to slow down a bit the ascent part of the movement and keep the knees together.

-on the IM do not bend the outer leg and reduce the speed of the movement.