Hi, could I get a form check on my hollow body hold. Been on 4x36 for the last 3 weeks and failed on the last hold every time. Did some extra pulses at the top after the prescribed workout today to try and push through.
Thanks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Christopher Hancox, July 3, 2017 · 5 Replies · 90 Views
Hi, could I get a form check on my hollow body hold. Been on 4x36 for the last 3 weeks and failed on the last hold every time. Did some extra pulses at the top after the prescribed workout today to try and push through.
Thanks.
Hey Christopher,
Thanks for the submission. I suggest dropping back a step or two in order to focus on adjusting your shape. Work to lift and keep your shoulder blades completely off the ground. The position you were in for the first 2 seconds of the video was excellent, but your back quickly dropped after that.
Once you've made that correction and are able to maintain the new shape on previous steps, go ahead and begin advancing again.
Keep it up!
Ok, cool. I will go back to 3x24s and check form again next week. Thanks Everett
Can I get a form check please.
And iM as well please. Thanks
Hey Christopher,
Nice hollow body hold. For cat cow, my only suggestion is to place your knees directly under your hips.