Started these today. Could I get a form check, please? Not sure about the iM. Wish I had a horse!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Francisco Garcia, July 2, 2017 · 2 Replies · 27 Views
Started these today. Could I get a form check, please? Not sure about the iM. Wish I had a horse!
Hi Francisco,
You're doing a solid job on this progression so far. On your PE you are doing a great job of protracting the scapula as well as keeping PPT. As you hold, your shoulders are slightly behind your elbows. Work on keeping your shoulders directly over top of your elbows.
You're also doing a good job on your iM. It looks like your left side is stronger than your right. Keep working on elevating your right foot even more. As you extend your legs, make sure that you are extending them out to the side. You can see in your video that you tend to extend your legs behind you, then swing them further out to the side. Work on doing these actions simultaneously; move the legs out to the side while you are extending them.
Nice work!
Great tips. Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner