This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS flexion shoulder press form check

Started by Christopher Hancox, June 30, 2017 · 3 Replies · 86 Views

Christopher Hancox

Can I get these checked please. Thanks.

 

Pauline Taube

Nice work, Christopher. 

Try to focus on pulling your ribs in more and keep a strong ppt while doing this exercise :) looking forward to see your progress! 

Tanya Hill

Nicely done, Christopher. Your shoulders have a decent amount of shoulder flexion. I can't see exactly but it looks as though your arms may be a bit wide, shoulder width my friend. 

Christopher Hancox

Thanks Tanya, just had a go at narrowing my hands to shoulder width this week. Seems I can't get as much flexion in that position. I will work on that as well as ppt and rib position for a couple more weeks and see how it goes.

Cheers!