I started GST in August 2016 and do my GST routine every day from Monday to Friday and rest at the weekend doing Foundations 1, Handstand 1 and the Stretch series and my mobility, flexibility and strength have all increased hugely since August.
I'm 53 and have never had to worry about my weight ever in my life. I have a thin frame and have been skinny my whole life and even though I've always eaten colossal amounts of food have never been able to put weight on. Ideally I would love to put a little more muscle on, not to the extremes of bodybuilding or anything like that, just a little more muscle but I also realise the importance of balance and do not want to get out of balance as I know that's when issues develop.
Based on the above I'm wondering the best way to go about that goal? Would it be to do a little weight training occasionally or to focus more on certain elements of the GST programme or something else entirely? OR do I need to be realistic and realise that this aim will likely put my body out of balance and to forget about it?
Posting a photo of myself/my body on here seems a little vain or would that help with any suggestions?