This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Fuckarounditus

Started by Andrew Barge, June 27, 2017 · 2 Replies · 160 Views

Andrew Barge

Greetings all,

this was just a note regarding the training and about how easy it is to fool yourself that you are working hard and doing things correctly.

I have been doing Foundation one since 2014 and have been doing things "off and on" since then. I have made some good progress and really enjoyed the course, BUT I have been stuck on a couple of movements (especially HBP)  for a while and not really thought about the reasons why. And then when I actually watched the follow-along videos and realised how hard I was supposed to be working.. that it clicked that I wasn't as advanced (or dedicated) as I should be and that me jumping between GB and things like Body building are not great for progress.

And Lo and behold guess what? When I dedicated myself to the training AND diet and went down a level on the programming I finally beat that bloody HBP after a year stuck on the same level (Who could have known).

Anyways- onwards and upwards... I guess the takeaway message is have faith and do the bloody work!

Peace out

Andy

Luke Searra

Andy wonderful to hear you have finally beat your "Fuckarounditus", it has definitely been caught by us all and surprisingly enough by many gb athletes plateauing. Congratulations on your gains, and overcoming your HBP hump. Well done !

Everett Carroll

Nice work! Keep giving that fuckarounditis the beatdown Andy!