This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE5 4x6

Started by Ryan Segervall, June 27, 2017 · 9 Replies · 88 Views

Ryan Segervall

- this exercise felt decent, rotation was a little awkward but this will improve over time. Let me know if there is anything that stands out that I can improve on

 

- using 15lbs on im. Very little stretch felt but was instructed on the form video to start with a light weight. Should I progress upwards until I feel a slightly more intensive stretch? Was using 25-30lbs on the 30s holds in the previous PE

Everett Carroll

Hi Ryan,

I'm not sure if it's my end or YouTube's but I experienced playback errors on multiple devices/browsers. Do you mind trying to upload the video again?

Ryan Segervall
50 minutes ago, Everett Carroll said:

Hi Ryan,

I'm not sure if it's my end or YouTube's but I experienced playback errors on multiple devices/browsers. Do you mind trying to upload the video again?

let me know if it still doesnt work

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Ryan,

I am unable to view your video as well. Can you try re-uploading your video to YouTube?

Ryan Segervall

 

Ryan Segervall

@Jeffrey Bittner @Everett Carroll How about this?

Everett Carroll

Nice work Ryan!

Ryan Segervall

here is 5x10 mastery volume, let me know how it looks.

 

sorry about the music, i keep running into copyright errors so utube assigns a random song

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Ryan Segervall,

Looks good man.

Ryan Segervall
1 minute ago, Leo Trinidad said:

Hi @Ryan Segervall,

Looks good man.

Awesome, ill hang out here for another week or two to lock it in then progress onwards to PE6