This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE8

Started by Ryan Segervall, June 27, 2017 · 5 Replies · 79 Views

Ryan Segervall

- slight difference between right and left. My right foot is much weaker than my left which made it harder to balance, and sometimes the knee and the foot of the non working leg would come down at different times. Outside of technique/balance/ and a crampy arch on my right foot this exercise was easy for my upper legs. 

Let me know if and how I can improve this

- the Im I felt like I was holding a strong hollow the hole time but now I see i begin to pike a little as near the end of the rep. Is this a correct observation? How Can I improve? 

Thanks!

Ryan 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Ryan nice work, if you feel one side weaker remember to adjust the number of sets and reps in function of the weak side.

Ryan Segervall

 

 

Been playing with the Hawaiian squat variation  for the past couple weeks and have found my balance on left vs right is significantly different. Although getting better, my right hip used to kick out to the side but now is more in line with the knee.( just did a couple sample reps) also the im is brutal and sometimes I feel I cant keep perfect form, although it felt okay today because of the hard wood floor

 

I wanted to check and see if there is still room for improvement on PE6  that I could improve on before moving onto SE1

Alessandro Mainente

Very nice work here!

Ryan Segervall

@Alessandro Mainente so should I move on to SLS SE1? 

Alessandro Mainente

Yes.