Here's where I am with these now:
I still feel my elbows bend ever so slightly, but it's infinitely better than a few months ago.
Anything else I need to work on aside from adding reps (and swivel hips, LOL)?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Josh Earl, June 27, 2017 · 3 Replies · 23 Views
Here's where I am with these now:
I still feel my elbows bend ever so slightly, but it's infinitely better than a few months ago.
Anything else I need to work on aside from adding reps (and swivel hips, LOL)?
Hi @Josh Earl,
Looks solid to me. Keep up the good work.
You can move your hands apart just a little bit to eliminate the microbending of the elbow.
6 minutes ago, Leo Trinidad said:Hi @Josh Earl,
Looks solid to me. Keep up the good work.You can move your hands apart just a little bit to eliminate the microbending of the elbow.
Will do, @Leo Trinidad. I've been stubborn about pointing my fingers forward and keeping my hands close together on these. Hands turned out makes it a lot easier to keep my elbows straight—it feels like cheating. ![]()
I think I'll work on eliminating the elbow issue and mastering the appropriate reps, then gradually work on hand placement.
Good idea @Josh Earl. Yes keep on working on it until you get to the appropriate hand placement. ![]()