Hi everyone.
After listening to podcasts with mr.Sommer I now respect and and pay big attention on my elbows. For once I Will listen to them BEFORE getting My first injury in that area.
So this being Said, i have some very light but strange sensation in both My inner elbows. I dont feel any of it during workouts or stretching because im always paying Attention to them. However, from time to time, Esp when waking up in the night/mornings after sleeping with straight arms, they say "Hi Jonas im your inner elbow", pain scale like 3-4/10.. it dissapears quickly.
Is this just the elbows adapting to improved ROM? Or should I flat out stop Training for this?
My schedule is very beginner light, F1 once per week and all the stretch courses *1. Carying around on My 8month Old son a couple hours a day is not optimal, maybe i should counter stretch this daily? If so, any suggestions on stretches are very welcome.
want to take the oppertunity to say Thank you GB for being the best programming and community out there!