This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

weighted training and weight lifting

Started by Christoffer Hansen, June 27, 2017 · 2 Replies · 152 Views

Christoffer Hansen

Hi i have just started the foundation course, and I find the exercises fairly easy.  I have been lifting weights for many years and have a simple but basic routine that I would like to continue with weighted push ups, weighted pull ups, clean presses, barbel rows, body weight rows, dead lift.

so the question is witch mobility exercises should I pair with these exercises to mimic the gymnastic bodies training style?

and how many times a week is ok to train body parts?

I have limited funds atm so just doing foundation 1 and when I get some extra money all add stretching programs as well

as of now I do the daily limber routine + foundation 1 (core,upper body, lower body = 20 min carido on elliptical 3 days a week and then I want to have 1 or two days of daily limber, weight training + 20 min cardio.

what are your guys thoughts on this any suggestions?

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Christopher, well it is much more easier to take exercise from thoracic bridge to balance some work but:

-if you do pressing or pushing take the current exercise of HBP progression

-if you do pulling take the one from RC progression

-if you do posterior legs chain choose the exercise from manna.

How much you can do or add to your current routine depends on to many factors. generally, I suggest to listen to your body and begin to add work gradually.

Christoffer Hansen

Cool thanks for the tips ill be sure to add to the program!