I finally feel ready to start on my Scap shrug journey again
please may I have a form check
many thanks
Leigh
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Leigh Kettle, June 25, 2017 · 7 Replies · 146 Views
I finally feel ready to start on my Scap shrug journey again
please may I have a form check
many thanks
Leigh
Looking good from this angle Leigh! Just post an angle from above so we can see the distance between the scaps as they move.
Will do Everett thank you
On 25/06/2017 at 8:18 PM, Everett Carroll said:Looking good from this angle Leigh! Just post an angle from above so we can see the distance between the scaps as they move.
Heh Everett
here is the view from above as requested
many thanks
Solid work.
thanks Everett
Awesome job @Leigh Kettle. Keep it up. ![]()
Wow thanks Leo