This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Inverted pike pull - mobility

Started by Leigh Kettle, June 25, 2017 · 4 Replies · 94 Views

Leigh Kettle

Hey guys

my stallbars still haven't arrived so for now is there a substitute that I could do that would benefit me before starting the inverted pike pull when mybstall bars arrive

I was thinking something like this that I've seen people do

https://youtu.be/n90XFi5lwEY

But after this first attempt maybe it's too advanced for me 

many thanks 

Leigh 

Everett Carroll

Hey Leigh,

Weighted iM drills from the MN progressions in Foundations would be more specific to the Inverted Stall Bar drills from H2. MN/PE2>iM and PE3>iM would be solid, or any of the drills beyond that. Integrate those for now. 

Leigh Kettle

Ok great Everett. Is it ok to move onto further advanced Im then even tho I haven't mastered mn pe1 yet 

leigh 

Jon Douglas
47 minutes ago, Leigh Kettle said:

Ok great Everett. Is it ok to move onto further advanced Im then even tho I haven't mastered mn pe1 yet 

leigh 

Yes, just ensure to master each step as many mobility elements build on previous ones :)

Leigh Kettle

will do  

Many thanks Jon