This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Finding Those Tight Spots

Started by Elijah Hernandez, June 25, 2017 · 1 Replies · 58 Views

Elijah Hernandez

Howdy, GB family.

I was doing F1 and the SS back in February and March but stopped for a bit. I just picked it back up and have been really critical of my form... so I'm starting off way lower in the progressions than I did last time. One of the big things I struggled with was shoulder and hip mobility.

I was doing F1 core work yesterday and started doing the stiff legged windmills. I thought it was the right side of my hip that was the tight one, but once I started doing the windmills with correct form, I quickly found that it's my left hip that's super tight! I'm really amazed at how performing exercises with the correct form can reveal things like this.

Does anyone else have similar experiences?

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Elijah Hernandez,

Yes its completely normal to feel tightness in the hip when doing the stiff legged windmills as you work both hips and both hamstrings at the same time. :)