This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

My progress in 7 months

Started by Felipe Garcia Rosa, June 24, 2017 · 8 Replies · 217 Views

Felipe Garcia Rosa

Hey there,

Just wanted to share my progress since I started the TB series back in Nov 2016. I remember that I didnt have the strength to start the bridge and now I am able to do something more decent :p.

Lack of shoulder flexion was compensated by lumbar spine so after a few months of little progress I started doing the modified TBS with the help of Everett and Jeffrey.

In the modified TBS I ended the series in handstand shoulder flex and repeated some moves again, but I feel that the real progress came from doing cat stretch few times every day. That helped me reducing the bend in the lower back.

Here are some pics in chronological order:

594ed432453a0_TBS1.thumb.png.5e475985f788c74271c0ba52f98297d3.png

594ed46421866_TBS2.thumb.PNG.5fabc2bd93aee027970fce63197be866.PNG

tbs3.thumb.PNG.b34bba8a26e58c7b6eae06f6a4ef08b1.PNG

594ed46ea08f4_tbs4.thumb.PNG.4111570740ca0791c0115baac46b68d9.PNG

 

Darin Phoenix

Thank you for providing us with an update. Great improvements keep up the good work.

 

Everett Carroll

Awesome work Feli! You've earned it.

Jeffrey Bittner

It looks great Feli! Thanks for sharing!

Leo Trinidad

Awesome work and thanks for sharing @Felipe Garcia Rosa :) keep up the good work.

Alessandro Mainente

Wonderful work here.

Luke Searra

Very impressive Felipe, good job for all of your hard work and persistence. 

Tanya Hill

Love your creativity in equipment Feli! :)

Felipe Garcia Rosa

Thanks for all the comments! Not having stall bars really works your creativity :P.