Hey guys
please could I have a form check on my push ups .... in terms of mastery I can do the required sets and reps now so from that respect would I be ok to move on to pe3
many thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Leigh Kettle, June 23, 2017 · 2 Replies · 73 Views
Hey guys
please could I have a form check on my push ups .... in terms of mastery I can do the required sets and reps now so from that respect would I be ok to move on to pe3
many thanks
Hey Leigh,
Nice work. It looks like you are doing a great job. As you get tired you start to lose a small amount of protraction. I recommend spending another week on this progression before moving on.
Great job!
Understood Jeffrey thanks again