This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Fundamentals - is there a basic regime?

Started by Adam Goldman, June 23, 2017 · 3 Replies · 109 Views

Adam Goldman

Going through Fundamentals, loving it, and I'd like to have some "regimes" to follow, i.e.

10 metres stiff bear -> 5 meter crab -> 20 meter frog

or something of that sort.
Following along the videos is very easy for me and It's not really an exercise.

At the moment I mix and match different movement on my own, tho if i wanted to do that I wouldn't have bought the course :)

Thanks in advance for any help!

Pauline Taube

Hi Adam,

Thanks reaching out and happy to hear that you are enjoying the course.


There are no established sets and reps for Fundamentals. You are only required to do the follow along for a given day but are welcome to 'play' with some of the other movements you are having trouble with.

Click the links below to learn more about how the Fundamentals course works. 

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/fundamentals/introduction/
 


You are almost at the end of the course now and all the exercises will soon build into a daily limbering routine. You're supposed to do this routine every day and you are free to add some work to any specific movement that you feel you need to work more on :) 

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Adam Goldman

@pauline thanks for the response!

Quote

all the exercises will soon build into a daily limbering routine. You're supposed to do this routine every day 

Do all of the exercises in fundamentals every day?
and if so, how much of everyone? more or less the amount of the videos of each?

I've read the link u posted when first started the program, I understand that, that's why I explicitly said:
"Following along the videos is very easy for me and It's not really an exercise."

I'm by no means GST kick ass monster (yet!) but still so far those videos are way too easy for me so I'd like some recommendations :)

Thanks again!

Everett Carroll

Hey Adam,

Actually, what Pauline is saying is keep working through each daily lesson like normal and it will all be incorporated into a daily limbering routine for you near the end of the course. For now, just take note of how each exercise feels and it will all be synthesized and more specifically addressed for you later.