Hi just looking for technique feedback:
Wondering if if I need to position my hand closer to my head for a 90 degree bend.
And getting a little ache at the base of my neck - do I need to change my head angle?
Thanks
Alan
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alan Sawyer 233992, June 22, 2017 · 2 Replies · 43 Views
Hi just looking for technique feedback:
Wondering if if I need to position my hand closer to my head for a 90 degree bend.
And getting a little ache at the base of my neck - do I need to change my head angle?
Thanks
Alan
Looking pretty good Alan!
Moving your head slightly closer to your hands is a good idea. Stop once you have 90-degrees at the elbows.
Achy necks are something you want to avoid completely. One strategy that may help is tucking your chin a little more, essentially trying to create a double chin. This should make the position more stable and safer for your neck.
Thank you @Everett Carroll much appreciated