What does SE stand for, and is the SE series to be completed after the PE series or in conjunction with the PE series...
I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times so I'm sorry in advance. Search function didn't come up with much.
Best,
Luke
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Luke Banchy, June 22, 2017 · 1 Replies · 87 Views
What does SE stand for, and is the SE series to be completed after the PE series or in conjunction with the PE series...
I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times so I'm sorry in advance. Search function didn't come up with much.
Best,
Luke
Hi Luke,
SE=specific element. Those are more advanced and you should wait to train those until you reach those in your progressions. PE and SE simply separate the preparatory and specific HS training phases.
The search function is not as advanced as we'd like it to be and doesn't pick up short phrases like PE or SE. It needs more characters to search successfully.