This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WOD - 100302

Started by Coach Sommer, March 2, 2010 · 2 Replies · 811 Views

Coach Sommer

WOD%20-%20100302.jpg

Perform the following:

3 sets of: MU, XR L-sit, XR Tuck PL, XR L-sit, press to shoulder stand, lower to a 15 sec XR Support Position, BL

5x15 seconds XR FL

Finish the workout with 2x10 Wall Extensions.

notes:

1) Complete all 3 sets of the ring strength series prior to beginning the XR FL.

2) Rest at least 3-5 minutes between ring strength sets. Rest at least 2 minutes between the XR FL sets.

3) Progressions for developing the XR shoulder stand are found in the Basic Rings Strength 3 essay.

4) The XR Support Position is found on BtGB, pg. 73. Remember that the elbows should be completely straight with the rings turned out for the greatest strength gains.

5) All static holds are held for 2 seconds unless otherwise specified.

Aushion Chatman

Oooo...Tuck PL, I need to stop looking ahead because I am a few months behind on the WODs since I need to mix them in with CF.

Does this mean Gallimores will be prescribed soon I wonder?! :mrgreen:

Coach Sommer
Does this mean Gallimores will be prescribed soon I wonder?!

Only for you, Aush 8).

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer