Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9OGlsTFgtUFVndmM
Thanks,
George
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Traganidas 235308, June 20, 2017 · 6 Replies · 83 Views
Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9OGlsTFgtUFVndmM
Thanks,
George
Hi @George Traganidas 235308,
As for the Strength Element, make sure that you lengthen your body even more and breath consistently. You held your breath for the first few seconds and lost your PPT after. As for your mobility, try not to tilt forward. Avoid moving your chest forward and keep body line and PPT while standing. Keep working on it. ![]()
thanks for the feedback
Please have a look at another try. Any better?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9OTE0QlJRRUc3MEk
Thanks,
George
Hi George,
Unfortunately I am unable to see the video, could you please try to change the privacy settings and resubmit the link?
Thank you!
I checked the setting and the video is viewable to people who click on the link. I repost the link here.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9OTE0QlJRRUc3MEk
Let me know if you still have issues. Maybe I can delete it and reupload it.
Thanks,
George
Thank you, George.
This is looking good. Keep working on lengthening your body