This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE4 form feedback

Started by George Traganidas 235308, June 20, 2017 · 8 Replies · 101 Views

Leo Trinidad

Hi @George Traganidas 235308,

For your strength element, as much as possible we would want the bar on your upper back in order to open up your shoulders and avoid using your lats for the exercise. Your mobility looks like the weight is light. How many pounds is that barbell? :)

George Traganidas 235308

Thanks for the feedback.

I will try to come up with a way to get the horisontal bar higher :)

The weight is 20kg = 44 pounds. Shall I will increase it to 30kg next time. For information, I am currently doing the Jefferson Curl's with 25kg and my legs shake when I start the lifting part.

Leo Trinidad

Hi @George Traganidas 235308,

Shaking is completely normal and your body will adapt in time. Yes you can increase the weight as long as your back can handle it. Maybe do 25kg first before going to 30kg. :)

George Traganidas 235308

Leo, I did 25kg today and they were challenging. Much harder than the 20kg and a lot better stretch. Thanks for pointing this out. It seems that I was not pushing myself that much.

Leo Trinidad

No Problem @George Traganidas 235308 :) 
We hope to see more of your progress. Keep up the good work.

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, George. Your PE looks solid. I couldn't tell because of the angle of the video, but make sure that your knees are together as you tuck up. On your iM, avoid pushing your butt backwards as you do your static hold. Work on creating a vertical line from your heels to your gluts.

George Traganidas 235308

thanks